Followers

Wednesday

Help for a Stay At Home Mom

This question, and the answer, come from the simplemom page. The schedule published is very northamerican - dinner is at 6:00 and the kids are in bed by 8:00. What would your schedule look like in comparison?

Reader Marilyn asks, “I am struggling to set some kind of schedule for my family. I’m new to the SAHM thing (I went back to work after my son was 5 months) and have a 5-month-old and a 3-year-old who is now at home with me.  I’ve been kind of going with the flow, but that is losing its effectiveness, and I have to take a bit more of a proactive approach. I’d love any tips on balancing the bedtimes, eating, naps and various activities of two different-aged kids.”
  Read the reply ...

SAHM = Stay At Home Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment